Heyo Everyone! Today I had this amazing idea of sharing some childhood memories with you all. And not only mine, you will also remember your childhood days.
Yes, we do not have much time as we grow up, this work is that work, but today, give me 5 min and remember those moments.
1) Stapu – This is an english from google but in our area we use to say ‘chippi’ .
2) Brick game – What will today’s children know, these toys that we used to insist from mom to buy…
3) Paper Fortune teller – Again, the name is by google otherwise I don’t even remember its name. We just use to ask friends, do you wanna play this?
4) Scooby – Is that the actual name for it? I don’t know but there was a time when scoobies were so damn famous and whoever knew the proper method was expert in everyone’s eyes.
5) Art set – Having this thing with you in school was way too exclusive. I still wonder about a bigger set, because they are just satisfying.
So that is it for today guys and not only this, I challenge my homie Flairlydime to write any 5 childhood games or toys she remembers and I’ll provide you with the link later.
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you in my next blog.
See Yaa 🖤